Positive Discipline workshop in Port Elizabeth (Public)
- 16 Apr 2019 14:15
A practical, fun, SACE endorsed 5 CPTD points Positive Discipline workshop in Port Elizabeth
Appropriate for all grades.
Date: Tuesday 16 April 2019
Time: Registration from 2.15pm. Workshop from 2.35pm to 4.30pm
Venue: Brylin Primary School, Eucalyptus Street, Port Elizabeth
VNB: Please include your name, the workshop name and the date of the workshop you wish to attend and your mobile number when booking.
EFT Payment or cash at the door ONLY once your attendance has been confirmed.
EFT details: FNB Renee Lighton cc: Acc No 62005269528: Claremont branch 200109: cheque account.
Please bring proof of payment to the workshop if you choose to EFT.
Please bring a pen, pair of scissors and your SACE and ID numbers to the workshop if you wish to receive a SACE certificate.
What others have said:
- It was short, interesting and motivating.
- A good Session!!!!! Positive discipline begins with yourself!!Turn someday into Today!!! thinking-speaking-feeling-doing! Be not a moaner but a motivator. Great stuff!!
- It was very interesting. 'in a mess there is always a message'. I was inspired. that knee to knee and eye to eye talk that we never give time to do was a highlight getting to learn about other people is always interesting.
- Very motivating session. She knows how to approach people. I liked the positive motivation about discipline. It was really the 'bread' for the day. your outside demonstrates your inside. I agree for a next session. Thank you.
- an inspiring session from someone that is truly motivated herself. It starts with me-need to do some homework-in reaching that positive space within.
- Excellent workshop-definite need for more. Always good to be able to apply. Knowledge in classroom situation.
- It was a great workshop. It made me realize that I need take care of others. Learners need more than just academic work. Make changes and start today.
- Tickets Booked
Please take note of the following:
The cost for this event is R150 per person. This is only payable on confirmation of your booking and can be made either by EFT or cash at the door. When you make your booking please indicate which option you will be using.
Our banking details are as follows:
Renee Lighton cc
Branch: Claremont 200109