Literacy ideas for Foundation Phase teachers workshop
Teachers in action the day after our Literacy ideas for Foundation Phase teachers workshop in CT! 5PD SACE points.
"I had good feedback from Tessa and Loraine. They are inspired and are already implementing your ideas."
Warm wishes Jenni Brock
Herschel Cape Town
Perivoli School Trust
Thank you so much for the workshop last week; it was really inspirational, encouraging, and motivating! It's also so wonderful to know someone who has already done so much in the type of education that I'm interested in and to have a role model!
I'll be starting at Little STAR today at Mannenberg and I'll be sure to email you or WhatsApp you with any questions or queries. Thank you so much for your kindness and for sharing your passion for education!
Yours truly, Brontte Hwang UCT Eductation SHAWCO Student
Other News Items
- Laager Tea, Tea4Kidz
- Collaborations = opportunity to reach and serve many more!
- Twenty Eighteen
- Imbali, Child Welfare & Renee Lighton
- Wendy Appelbaum lauds the Anna Foundation's Positive Parenting Workshops
- What's Important Now!
- Free Training for Parents and teachers
- Literary Ideas for Foundation Phase Educators
- Lucky Me!
- We are never too young or too old for coaching!
- SACE = South African Council for Educators
- Imbali Western Cape
- LightOn Miss Earth South Africa Entrants of 2017
- I AM UNLIMITED!
- Let's Get Ready!
- Colour Collaboration
- Literacy ideas for Foundation Phase teachers workshop
- Walter Sisulu University Graduation
- Literacy Ideas for Foundation Teachers workshop
- Collaboration the way to go!
Let's Get Ready
English, Afrikaans and Xhosa card games and handwriting
Find Out More >>
Light On Education
"Thank you for the awesome workshop! We had a recycling month of May to gather all our materials and have implemented what we learned into our centre. At our next parent workshop I will be showing our parents the dvd I bought, Thank you." - Zeidie-Lee Muller
Michelle McLean & Renee in Namibia 2013